Your retirement savings can be invested in sustainability
Find out what you need to be aware of if you are considering investing your retirement savings in sustainability.
Focus will be on your options to invest your retirement savings in a way that is not only aimed at returns, but also at sustainability. You will find out more about the pension companies’ ESG products that are focused on reducing total CO2 emissions and on combating social inequality.
You will gain insight into both the advantages and disadvantages of the sustainable investment options – what the pension companies call ESG investment products.
You will meet Bo Henriksen, who is an Investment Consultant at WTW.
Bo is a specialist in the analysis and investment of retirement savings. He advises on the investment possibilities in the individual pension companies and conducts analyses and comparisons of the return and climate footprint of the investment products.
Among other things, you will hear about:
- How much CO2 the environment can avoid when pensions are invested in ESG products
- How much renewable energy can be produced through the pension investments
- The return on common investment products and ESG products – what does it look like right now?
- Investment restrictions in ESG products
- The investment risk in common savings products and ESG products